19 Oct Episode 20-Combining business and charitable work with Chris Cuffe
Chris has been able to combine his business and philanthropic work in a way that very few people can. In this episode you will learn about
- The genesis of the managed funds industry (as we know it) in Australia.
- How Chris motivated his staff whilst navigating a number of ownership changes at Colonial First State.
- Why Chris ultimately left the corporate world to pursue his philanthropic interests
- The role of private and public ancillary funds play in helping donors make an impact with their giving.
- How the Third Link Growth Fund has provided great returns for investors and generated millions of dollars of donations for charities
And be sure to listed to the end for Chris’s top 3 tips on managing your career.
Thanks for tuning in!
Thanks for joining us on today’s episode of the The Finance Hour podcast! If you enjoyed today’s episode, please head over to iTunes and leave us a rate and review to help us reach even more listeners. Don’t forget to check out our website, visit us on Facebook, or hang out with us on Twitter to stay up-to-date on what’s in store for you!
About Reuben Zelwer
Reuben Zelwer established Adapt Wealth Management in 2011 to help time poor clients achieve financial freedom. For over 15 years, Reuben has helped professionals, executives, business owner and those approaching retirement make the most of their circumstances by making good financial decisions. Reuben’s professional practice is complemented by substantial voluntary work, which has included setting up financial literacy and savings programs in the local community.