18 May Episode 11- Reuben talks with the mindful entrepreneurs
This episode is an in-depth discussion with two of the authors of “The Mindful Entrepreneur” Joel Gerschman and Howard Finger. Topics discussed include:
- Howard’s story – a journey back from distress to business and personal well being.
- The role of spirituality and mindfulness in creating a sense of calm to deal with life’s inevitable challenges.
- How to stay on the path to achieving your goals in the face of a myriad of distractions.
- Joel and Reuben’s advice quick wins for small business owners.
- And in our “Propellerhead of the week” Reuben discusses strategies to create wealth outside of your business.
Thanks for tuning in!
Thanks for joining us on today’s episode of the The Finance Hour podcast! If you enjoyed today’s episode, please head over to iTunes and leave us a rate and review to help us reach even more listeners. Don’t forget to check out our website, visit us on Facebook, or hang out with us on Twitter to stay up-to-date on what’s in store for you!
About Reuben Zelwer
Reuben Zelwer established Adapt Wealth Management in 2011 to help time poor clients achieve financial freedom. For over 15 years, Reuben has helped professionals, executives, business owner and those approaching retirement make the most of their circumstances by making good financial decisions. Reuben’s professional practice is complemented by substantial voluntary work, which has included setting up financial literacy and savings programs in the local community.